Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Organization, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may store files or files incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non—commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non—commercial use.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this
section, please address your request to: email@example.com
The Organization name, the Organization logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Organization or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Organization. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Organization, an employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Organization or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use, or attempt to use, any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up—to—date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the organization nor any person associated with the organization makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, availability or non—infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the organization nor anyone associated with the organization represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error—free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The organization hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non— infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will the organization, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of, or in connection with, your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Global Coalition for Efficient Logistics (“GCEL”, “Organization” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GCEL does not own or control, or to people that GCEL does not employ or manage.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
GCEL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may collect information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e—mail address or telephone number (“personal information”). We may collect records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns that is not associated with a specific personal identity (“non—personal information”). Non—personal information includes data about usage and service operation. GCEL may collect and analyze visitors’ domains to evaluate how visitors use the GCEL website or otherwise analyze this data for trends and statistical purposes. Non—personal data we collect may include the pages visited on the GCEL website, unique URL’s visited within GCEL web pages, browser type and IP Address, but the individual visitor’s personal information remains anonymous.
How We Use Your Information
We collect information to provide you with updates related to GCEL activities, initiatives and to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service; and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use this information to send you updates related to GCEL activities, news, events, programs, strategies and information or other material associated with GCEL objectives and strategies.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use this information for internal record keeping.
- We may use this information to allow us to provide you with our services.
- We may use the information to improve our services and send periodic emails.
- We may use this information to offer consistent personalized support, services and benefits.
- We may use this information to develop internal marketing programs and initiatives.
- Communicate information that GCEL believes will be important to the smooth operation of the services provided.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is protected and secure. GCEL is committed to preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information provided. In order to do so, GCEL put in place all the suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about GCEL website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, distribute, lease, exchange, or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
GCEL will not share your information with any other third parties without your permission, unless it is absolutely necessary to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law and regulation; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of GCEL or its subsidiaries; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of GCEL employees and trusted third parties assisting GCEL.
This policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. We will post the revised policy on the web site. Please check this page periodically for changes.
If you believe that any information we are retain from you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly address your concerns.