GCEL's innovative global economic development program empowers the Digital Economy creating a new industry projected to reach USD 20.5 trillion by 2030, nearly ten times the world’s current total value of gold and oil production combined.
Supported by 75% of World Population
More than 150 governments through their pan-regional organizations representing nearly 75% of the world’s citizens, have executed MOUs and published economic Road Maps with GCEL towards deploying an innovative global Digital Economy Platform (DEP) delivering thousands of free business apps that digitize the USD 150 trillion B2B marketplace.
This global initiative will expand world trade through increased efficiency and economic integration across countries, bringing major economic, social, and developmental benefits, particularly to SMEs. By 20, benefits include:
- Increase global GDP by 20%.
- Reduce annual domestic and international trade costs by USD 4.9 trillion
- Grow annual trade by USD 6.4 trillion dollars
- Create a new USD 20.5 trillion services industry
- Generate an annual USD 1 trillion SME grant fund to build SME capacity.
- Create nearly 500 million manufacturing, agriculture, and service industry jobs.