AxioGrant has the exclusive rights to administer the vast level of annual funding (USD 1 trillion by 2030) derived from MDDEAS, which provides the tools and the roadmap for businesses to reach operating excellence.
It will provide an entirely new e-grant experience for funding institutions as well as for commercial and non-profit organizations alike.
This smart e-grant matrix will evaluate grant requests, prioritize the allocation of funds based on applicants achieving operations excellence and monitor the ROI of grant disbursements based on grantee performance. This matrix will provide the dynamic scoring level needed to: Read more
– Current and historic information gathered throughout the trade pipeline provides funding institutions with the data needed to process grant requests quickly and accurately.
- Funding decisions are based upon requestors' demonstrated levels of business excellence and proposed projects' impact on economic, safety or R&D objectives.
- Access real-time data gathered throughout the trade pipeline to track disbursements and monitor actual project performance for each key performance indicator (KPI) included in the grant request proposal.
- Grant requestors can provide company-profile data and proposed business plans with a single click.
- Provide universal access to an on-line application administered by a non-profit, neutral body representing five regions and 28 semi-government organizations from around the world.
The administration of AxioGrant will be overseen by the world's most prominent development banks and 28 semi-government organizations, offsetting geopolitical and monopolistic concerns, achieving economic-development objectives and delivering security, jobs, prosperity and peace in all regions of the world.